Our dedicated and committed instructors
Our Training Instructors, John, Steve and Graeme, are amongst the most highly qualified around with over 30 years of driving instructing and training experience between them. They are here to do just one thing - work as well with you as they can to ensure that you pass.
All are Driving Standards Agency ORDIT Trainers which means they are on the Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers, administered by the DSA and regulated by representatives of the Driver Training Industry, and all approved to train Part 1, 2 & 3 of the qualifying exams to become a driving instructor.
Although there is currently no legal requirement for ADI Trainers to be registered, ProScot Instructor Training is ORDIT registered as we believe in providing the best level and high standards of training.
If our Trainers and the quality of training we provide are regulated and follow high standards, then it can only mean the training you receive will also be of a very high standard. We wouldn't want anything less for you.
Other Qualifications Held
In addition to being ORDIT proved Instructor Trainer, other qualifications held by our Senior Instructor Trainers include:
- Grade 6 Driving Instructor
- DIAmond Advanced Instructor
- Diploma in Driving Instruction (Dip DI.)
- Diploma in Advanced Instruction (Dip RoADA)
- DIAmond Advanced Drivers and MasterDrivers certificate.
- DIAmond Examiner for the Fife area.
- City & Guilds 7331 Instructional Techniques, D32, D33 & D34 skills and assessor modules
- (DSA) Fleet Trainer providing assessment and training to company car drivers,
- (DSA) Certified Motorcycle Instructor
- (DSA) Register Of Post Test Motorcycle Trainers (RPTMT).
- Cardington Special Test with an 'A' Grade (this is the highest recognised standard of driving within the DSA)